We’re big on the telco scene; we’re the number one partner to leading Internet Exchanges, we have a huge global network providing wholesale carrier solutions and an impressive Cloud partner portfolio.
IX Reach is growing quickly and we’re looking to recruit high calibre people in all areas of business to help grow and maintain our impressive list of customer names as well as the company as a whole on a global scale.
We offer support, training and development with an opportunity to build a solid and rewarding career within Internet infrastructure and software.
• Private healthcare – to keep you fit and healthy!
• Pension contributions – for when you’re done with working!
• Free snacks/drinks/fruit – just like Google!
• 25 days holiday (+bank holidays) – everyone likes a vacay!
• One extra day off for your birthday – you might even get cake!
• Monthly 1-2-1s for personal development – climb that corporate ladder!
• Career progression – …same as above!
• Regular work social events – face to face > email… fact!
• Great colleagues – this one shouldn’t need any explanation!
IX Reach is looking for exceptional and talented engineers to join our growing operations team based in the Cheadle HQ!
The operations team are at the heart of what we do, dealing with our customers and suppliers on a day to day basis ensuring we exceed expectations across the board. You’ll be fully exposed to a full range of technologies; such as MPLS (LDP/RSVP), IGP (BGP/OSPF) and DWDM across a multitude of vendors. We’re looking for confident individuals who are happy to take ownership of faults from being reported to full resolution. You will be a key team player, willing to support others and assist wherever necessary to achieve team goals.You will have strong analytical skills, being able to investigate faults to ensure quick and correct resolution whilst being developed by the engineering and architecture teams on a daily basis. You will have a strong customer service background, being able to handle tough situations when complex network issues arise. You will be able to manage customer communication in times of urgency and planned maintenances, supporting the customer journey through IX Reach.
If you are interested in the above role, then please email your cv into firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “NOC Engineer Role”.