Bypass the Internet and connect directly in to the AWS cloud platform over a private fibre optic Ethernet line, via IX Reach’s global high-speed bandwidth network.
As an official AWS Technology and Direct Connect Partner, IX Reach is trusted by leading enterprise customers from around the world to provide them with robust and private Ethernet connectivity directly into the AWS platform.
Using AWS Direct Connect can, in many cases, reduce network costs, increase bandwidth throughput, and provide a more consistent network experience than Internet-based connections.
Features and Benefits
- Secure, high-bandwidth private network connection(s) directly into one or more AWS service regions
- Reduced costs for data transfer compared with access over the Internet
- Increased levels of security and predictable latency
- Flexible bandwidth options from 100Mbps to 10Gbps
- 1GE or 10GE Interfaces for easy service expansion
- Flexible options to connect directly from a premise based location, a colocation based data center, or multiple, carrier dense neutral data centers
- Elimination of unnecessary delays and costs associated with the long provisioning lead times for traditional private lines
- Ability to connect to multiple AWS Service Regions from a single port
- Greater end-to-end control and visibility of traffic utilisation
- Full SLA assurance
- Single invoice – bandwidth/cross connects
- 24/7 NOC for monitoring and support
Connect seamlessly and securely from your offices and major carrier-neutral data centres around Europe and North America.